Shipping & Delivery Policy
- Pick up: Free from our location at 106, Tuscany Glen Pl NW, Calgary T3L 2Z4
- Flat rate delivery (within Calgary city limits): $15 CAD; $5 CAD for every additional item ordered
- Calgary suburbs (Airdrie, Bearspaw, Cochrane, Springbank, Okotoks, Chestemere) — $20 CAD
- Rest of Alberta — $30 CAD
- Weekend Delivery/ Same day delivery within Calgary for orders received before 11 AM (Mountain Time) — $20 CAD
- Rest of Canada — $35 CAD
- Please contact us at +1-825-438-9020 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions
- Mon−Fri: We deliver baskets within one business day of receiving your order. We offer the option for same day delivery for orders received before 10:00 AM Mountain time.
- We provide weekend & statutory holiday delivery at an additional charge listed above.
- The above processing time may not hold true during the Holiday season (Oct-Dec)
- A Same Day order during the Holiday season may not be fulfilled the same day. However, it will be prioritized over other orders and we will deliver it at the earliest possible opportunity.
- In cases when the delivery address is remote or during peak delivery period (ex-Holiday season in December), the delivery fee may be significantly higher than our delivery fee. In such cases, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- You can specify the delivery date in the notes section & we will try to deliver the basket on the specified date.
- We will call the recipient (who live in a condo/apartment) before attempting delivery & schedule delivery as per availability
- For detached homes/townhomes, we do not call the recipient to schedule delivery. The basket is left at the door/porch of the recipient (provided the courier considers it safe) if the recipient is not home. If you want us to call the recipient and schedule delivery, please mention the same in the Notes section while placing the order
- Regular delivery charges will apply in case we have to deliver the basket a second time.
Terms & Conditions
- Telephone numbers for the recipient are essential when delivery problems arise.
- Telephone number/email of the sender is essential for seeking instructions in case of some unforeseen circumstances
- Wrong / Incomplete Addresses: If the delivery information is incorrect or incomplete or the delivery could not be completed due to no one home or to sign for the acceptance of the delivery, there will additional charges for each attempt to deliver or to find the correct or incomplete address.
Residential Deliveries-private residences:
- When delivering to private residences, we will assume that you wish us to leave the gift at the front door if no one is there to accept the delivery.
- If there is a better place than the front door to leave the gift when no one is home, please let us know.
Residential condos or apartments:
- A phone number must be provided for condos/apartments that do not have their own outside street level entrance.
- Deliveries cannot be left in apartment or condo hallways or front entrances due to problems of theft.
- Please provide security access codes for apartments that have an intercom system or gated residences.
- If this information is not provided and a delivery attempt is made and cannot be completed due to insufficient address information, a second delivery attempt will be made, but further delivery fees will apply.
Office or Business:
- Deliveries should have the company name along with the recipient's name & phone number in the delivery information.
- If a recipient is not available when delivery is attempted, the gift may be left with reception, concierge, or on the front porch if the area is considered safe by delivery crew.
- If the area is deemed unsafe or there is nobody available to accept the gift on the recipient’s behalf, it will be returned to our office and the sender will be contacted for further direction.
- Delivery to Postal Box numbers: we cannot deliver to Postal Box numbers
Delivery to Hospitals:
- All deliveries to hospitals need to have a unit number of the patient.
- Courier will not inquire at Patient Location Desk on your behalf.
- Please ensure that the patient will still be there when the gift arrives.
- If the patient has checked out and a second delivery is made to a different location, a second delivery fee will charged.
- Courier will take the gift directly to the Unit Nurses Station or if allowed to the patients room. This is very time consuming and generally takes much longer to complete plus parking at the hospital is always an issue. Parking control people show no mercy for couriers.