- Pick up: Free from our office at 106, Tuscany Glen Pl NW, Calgary T3L 2Z4
- Flat rate delivery (within Calgary city limits): $15 CAD; $4 CAD for every additional item ordered
- Springbank, Dewinton, Heritage Pointe, Balzac — $20 CAD
- Airdrie, Chestemere, Cochrane, Langdon, Okotoks — $25 CAD
- Bragg Creek, Crossfield, High River, Nanton, Strathmore — $40 CAD
Surrounding city acreages, rural districts, hamlets and villages:
We offer a next day service provided by UPS, Purolator or Canpar for surrounding acreages, rural areas, and surrounding towns. Cost is dependent on the cubic size of the shipping box that the gift has to be packaged in but ranges usually between $25 & $30.
- We will happily ship to other locations across Canada not listed above. Please contact us at 587-320-5900 or email us at email@example.com for a custom shipping quote
Shipping to Calgary & adjoining areas
Mon−Fri: We offer same day delivery for orders received before 9:00 AM Mountain time.
- During the peak holiday season (Nov/Dec), we try to adhere to same day deliveries for orders received before 9:00 AM Mountain time. However, due to high volume of orders, this may not always be possible. In such cases, deliveries will be made next-day or later.
Terms & Conditions
Telephone numbers for the recipient are essential when delivery problems arise & we will make every attempt at solving them on your behalf to ensure your delivery arrives safely & on time.
Telephone number/email of the sender is essential for seeking instructions in case of some unforeseen circumstances
Wrong / Incomplete Addresses: If the delivery information is incorrect or incomplete or the delivery could not be completed due to no one home or to sign for the acceptance of the delivery, there will additional charges for each attempt to deliver or to find the correct or incomplete address. Please provide a phone number for your deliveries so we can find out where the new or correct address is.
Residential Deliveries-private residences:
- When delivering to private residences, we will assume that you wish us to leave the gift at the front door if no one is there to accept the delivery.
- If there is a better place than the front door to leave the gift when no one is home, please let us know. If you do not want this to happen, please advice us and we will instruct the courier that you require a signature for the delivery.
- Couriers do not call before attempting a delivery.
Residential condos or apartments:
A phone number must be provided for condos/apartments that do not have their own outside street level entrance. This will allow us to make delivery arrangements on your behalf.
- Deliveries cannot be left in apartment or condo hallways or front entrances due to problems of theft.
- Please provide security access codes for apartments that have an intercom system or gated residences.
- If this information is not provided and a delivery attempt is made and cannot be completed due to insufficient address information, a second delivery attempt will be made once we find out all the address information but please note that further delivery fees will apply.
Office or Business:
- Deliveries should have the company name along with the recipient's name & phone number in the delivery information to aid in finding the business for the courier.
- If this is not provided and the courier has to try different departments, different floors, mail rooms etc, further delivery fees will apply as this all take a considerable amount of time. Couriers do not call before attempting a delivery.
- If a recipient is not available when delivery is attempted, the gift may be left with reception, concierge,or on the front porch if the area is considered safe by delivery crew.
- If the area is deemed unsafe or there is nobody available to accept the gift on the recipient’s behalf, it will be returned to our head office and the sender will be contacted for further direction.
Delivery to Postal Box numbers: we cannot deliver to Postal Box numbers
Delivery to Hospitals:
- All deliveries to hospitals need to have a unit number of the patient.
- Courier will not inquire at Patient Location Desk on your behalf without charging for their time as there can be line-ups.
- Please ensure that the patient will still be there when the gift arrives.
- If the patient has checked out and a second delivery is made to a different location, a second delivery fee will charged.
- Courier will take the gift directly to the Unit Nurses Station or if allowed to the patients room. This is very time consuming and generally takes much longer to complete plus parking at the hospital is always an issue. Parking control people show no mercy for couriers.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.